Archaeological Field Studies
Archaeological field studies are one of the important research branches of geophysics. Geophysical studies, which started after the second half of the 1940s, are the most frequently used technique in the investigation of archaeological sites today.
- Archaeological Field Studies
- Necropolis-Cemetery Studies
- Gridding and Mapping Studies in Archeology
- Archaeological Interpretation and Three-Dimensional Imaging of Subsurface Settlement Texture
- Surface Survey
- Salvage Excavation and Archaeological Drilling